Hi Hugo,

The main issue you'll run into is that the code that runs another
process and pipes stdin/stdout to/from it isn't implemented in native
windows api.

https://github.com/globus/globus-toolkit/blob/globus_6_branch/xio/drivers/popen/source/globus_xio_popen_driver.c#L547

That specific issue looks like it isn't finding a valid ssh client
script to exec

https://github.com/globus/globus-toolkit/blob/globus_6_branch/gridftp/client/source/globus_ftp_client_handle.c#L126

Those are the two libraries involved in making sshftp work.

Mike