Hello List,

I just received my GTA04A5 device.
After quite some time I figured out that it starts on itself (no power
button) when plugging the charger and not using the AUX button while
booting to boot the NAND image.

At the moment I have no clue about starting the phone and standby without a
charger.

I also read the handbook for the A4 but did not find much information about
installing software on SD card. Is there some step by step guide for
compiling and putting software on a SD card? In the first step I simply
want to run some Debian...

Later I'd also like to install WLAN driver to use debian package manager.

Any hint on where this is documented? Where do you look for such
information?

   Thanks, Martin