Hi,

my cubietruck had a hard christmas.

Results: I could now successfully compile qtmoko on jessie.
The README file is updated. I just need tslib packages from wheezy.
But I will probably get rid of that easily.

The source is at
https://github.com/akemnade/qtmoko.git

The branch
dt-kernel-adaptions
contains various patches for working with 4.x kernels.
Things I know which needs still to be done:
- configure touchscreen properly, get rid of tslib (I still
  - this includes some configure files and disabling tslib support in qt

- audio settings
  - new swtiches in kernel >4.10

And the biggest thing probably: general cleanup and port to qt5

But now I first have to clean up my sd card to have more rootfs.

Regards,
Andreas