Hi,

I did some more tests.

> But I have noticed a few problems:
> - It doesn't boot on the sd card by default, it is booting on the
> nand. If I want to boot on the sdcard, I have to use the bootloader
> menu and tell the system that I want to boot on the sdcard
> - After starting QTMoko :
>    - The speaker have a small "hissss" even when I don't do a call,
> all the time. It seems that it is on all of the time
>    - The main menu is crashing a lot
>    - It is difficult to navigate when I need to scroll down in the
>      window as it is very sensitive and will launch different icons
>      even if I just want to scroll and not launch it (setup menu for
>      example)
>    - I was not able to launch the setup of the wifi
>    - No bluetooth available, so no setup possible
>    - No theme yet
>    - The waiting clock is displayed too often, maybe we should add a
>      bigger delay before it will display. It is more annoying than
>      useful.
The waiting clock is not an icon to wait, it is displaying when the
main menu will crash.
>    - It is impossible to lock using the "key" icon without the stylus
>      or the nail. Not possible with the thumb.

If we use the nail to navigate in the system, it behaves better. So
better not to use the thumb.

I have found something else:
When I go in the menu and display the contacts of the sim, no problem.
But if I go in the dialer and want to display them from there, it does
not display any contact at all.

BR

Thierry