unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=298
unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=352
unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=353
unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=33e
unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=0

This is obviously:

type = EV_ABS
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.16/source/include/uapi/linux/input-event-codes.h#L41
code = ABS_PRESSURE
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.16/source/include/uapi/linux/input-event-codes.h#L737
value = the touch pressure value (0 means the pen has been lifted)

There are two code locations which can print this error message:

a) qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/embedded/qmouselinuxinput_qws.cpp
b) qtopiacore/qt/src/plugins/generic/linuxinput/qlinuxinput.cpp

>From looking into code it appears that we use

a) qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/embedded/qmouselinuxinput_qws.cpp

which obviously does not handle the ABS_PRESSURE value.

The other driver seems to be much more mature and would handle (ignore)
it. And it might even be multi-touch capable (experimental).

So the question is if we should patch qtmoko2-qpe to handle (ignore)
pressure in a) or build qtmoko for using b).

Ideas?

BR,
Nikolaus