   Sven

Von:    "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <h...@goldelico.com>
An:     Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>
Kopie:  List for communicating with real GTA04 owners
<gta04-owner@goldelico.com>
Datum:  11.04.2018 19:21
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] Second trial with QtMoko2

Hi Sven,

Am 05.04.2018 um 18:05 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>:

Hello Nikolaus,

> I have now booted my GTA04A4 and the orientation is completely correct.
> Hm. Maybe a subtle difference between GTA04A4 and A5? They use different
accelerometer chips.

something like that is what I already assumed. Would have wondered me if
some scaling factors would have gone lost by just rebuilding QtMoko...

I have now added a device version detection to swap the horizontal axis if
we run on a GTA04A5:

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-qtmoko.git;a=commit;h=04c30a3b18be8b55148427d6c63423837f6a77cc

I have not yet published the new debian packages, but will do soon. So
apt-get update will not
yet find anything new.

BR,
Nikolaus