Hi Sven,

> Am 12.04.2018 um 17:55 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>:
>
> Hello Nikolaus,
>
> have you tried if GTA04A5 now moves the ball in QtMaze as smooth, fast and
> natural and without stuttering as the GTA04A4?

Well, I don't know what you expect for "smooth, fast and natura"l, I just found
that they move almost the same now
between both devices - and qtmoko2.

I don't have time to make a 2nd SD cards to boot two devices and compare them
in parallel...

So answering this question seems to be in better hands if you do it.

BR,
Nikolaus