Von:    "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <h...@goldelico.com>
An:     List for communicating with real GTA04 owners
<gta04-owner@goldelico.com>
Datum:  13.04.2018 17:48
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] Second trial with QtMoko2
Gesendet von:   "Gta04-owner" <gta04-owner-boun...@goldelico.com>

Hi Sven,

Am 12.04.2018 um 19:35 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <h...@goldelico.com>:

Hi Sven,

Am 12.04.2018 um 17:55 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>:

Hello Nikolaus,

have you tried if GTA04A5 now moves the ball in QtMaze as smooth, fast and
natural and without stuttering as the GTA04A4?

Well, I don't know what you expect for "smooth, fast and natura"l, I just
found that they move almost the same now
between both devices - and qtmoko2.

So, finally, I have checked (and additionally fixed the z axis inversion
for GTA04A5) and the files are now on the server:

root@letux:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  qtmoko-gta04
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 24.2 MB of archives.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  qtmoko-gta04
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
Get:1 http://download.goldelico.com/letux-debian-rootfs/debian/
wheezy/main qtmoko-gta04 armhf 60.20180413-1 [24.2 MB]
Fetched 24.2 MB in 32s (737 kB/s)
(Reading database ... 21235 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace qtmoko-gta04 60.20180411-1 (using
.../qtmoko-gta04_60.20180413-1_armhf.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement qtmoko-gta04 ...
Setting up qtmoko-gta04 (60.20180413-1) ...
localepurge: Disk space freed in /usr/share/locale: 0 KiB
localepurge: Disk space freed in /usr/share/man: 0 KiB

Total disk space freed by localepurge: 0 KiB

root@letux:~#

BR,
Nikolaus

I don't have time to make a 2nd SD cards to boot two devices and compare
them in parallel...

So answering this question seems to be in better hands if you do it.

BR,
Nikolaus

Best regards
   Sven