Hi Sven,

> Am 13.04.2018 um 19:29 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de>:
>
> Hello Nikolaus,
>
> on my GTA04A5 it behaves exactly as expected: The ball now moves to the
> correct directions,

Fine! One problem solved.

> but slowly and stuttering.

Bugs are like onions or matryoshka dolls :)

Isn't that what one would expect? It starts slowly and becomes faster and
faster, i.e. accelerates over time.

> Like if you view a film with not enough pictures per second.

Or do you mean that the ball is jumping by single pixels if you tilt the device
just a little?
I have made a short video how it looks on my GTA04:

        http://download.goldelico.com/qtmoko2/files/MAH00877.m4v

Does it look the same for you?

BR,
Nikolaus