Hi,

> Am 13.04.2018 um 20:06 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <h...@goldelico.com>:
>
> Hi Sven,
>
>> Am 13.04.2018 um 19:29 schrieb Sven Dyroff <s.dyr...@phytec.de
>> <mailto:s.dyr...@phytec.de>>:
>>
>> Hello Nikolaus,
>>
>> on my GTA04A5 it behaves exactly as expected: The ball now moves to the
>> correct directions,
>
> Fine! One problem solved.
>
>> but slowly and stuttering.
>
> Bugs are like onions or matryoshka dolls :)
>
> Isn't that what one would expect? It starts slowly and becomes faster and
> faster, i.e. accelerates over time.
>
>> Like if you view a film with not enough pictures per second.
>
> Or do you mean that the ball is jumping by single pixels if you tilt the
> device just a little?
> I have made a short video how it looks on my GTA04:
>
>       http://download.goldelico.com/qtmoko2/files/MAH00877.m4v
> <http://download.goldelico.com/qtmoko2/files/MAH00877.m4v>
I have uploaded it to YouTube:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHk8AtigL4k

> Does it look the same for you?

Ok, here is an old Freerunner video for comparison (thanks to Raanan Elefant):

        https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jaRtQOPMBO4

I think we either have lower accelerometer sensitivity or the frame-rate is
lower.

For the latter we need some expert who knows how Qt really works and
controls the frame rate...

BR,
Nikolaus