Hello Nikolaus,
Hello Sven

I guess it's a consecutive fault of this, that indeed I can initiate as well as receive telephone calls, but will neither get a ringtone (vibra works well), nor hear anything from what the other side talks. Interestingly microphone works well. The other side can always hear what I'm talking.

Maybe the GTA04 audio subsystem is not yet configured properly for the many changes since kernel 3.7...

Using the Wheezy version fo QtMoko2 of March 2018 (Kernel 4.16.6-letux), I am able to hear what the other side talks. Because I only used vibra, I did not experience the issue with the ring tone.

@Sven: Maybe you have to set a valid volume first.
My workaround (on the Wheezy version) is to ssh in the GTA04, start alsamixer, do a call, set the alsamixer values and save these befor hanging up. These values do not change after a reboot/poweroff.

Regards
cnut