Thanks Nikolaus, I started pushing some code and will update the build instructions eventually.
Am 24.06.2018 um 18:38 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller: > Hi, > >> Am 24.06.2018 um 18:15 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller >> <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>: >> >> Hi, >> >>> Am 24.06.2018 um 17:48 schrieb Josua Mayer <[email protected] >>> <mailto:[email protected]>>: >>> >>> Hi Nikolaus, >>> >>>> >>>>> So we need to fork toybox for enabling the modprobe utlity, and >>>>> build for installing modules.dep. >>>> >>>> Which means you need a new git reop for the project? >>> Yes. >>>> >>>>> I think the project descriptions we came up with before will be fine. >>>> >>>> What about the project/git name? >>> I don't know what is easiest in your setup, I suggest: >>> android_external_toybox: monolithic implementation of essential >>> linux userspace tools such as ls, cat, modprobe, ... >>> android_platform_build: central android build system >>> Or, to follow the existing names >>> gta04-replicant-toybox-external >>> gta04-replicant-build-platform >>> which is the same to me, just reverse reading. >> >> Ok, I'll create them asap and let you know. > > Added. > >> >> I'd try to not use "android" in the repo name to avoid confusion. >> >> Maybe I'll change to letux-replicant-* since that better reflects that >> the idea is not to focus on GTA04 but be broader. >> >> At some point of time we then should rename the other repos as well. >> Maybe a symlink can mirror them with two names (Ihave to check). > > Yes, it did work: > > http://git.goldelico.com/?o=age > >> >> Then, the manifests and build scripts and instructions can/should >> be adjusted. > > Please let me know if you need changes before the new repo names > are too widely used (and externally linked to). > > BR, > Nikolaus >
_______________________________________________ Gta04-owner mailing list [email protected] http://lists.goldelico.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gta04-owner
