Good Evening to you all,

I have now pushed all of the local bits collecting dust to the
gta04-replicant-* repos, and updated the project page for version 6 a
little:
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-replicant/page/Replicant-6/

The status is as follows:
+ working modprobe (through patching toybox and build)!
+ updated linux to 4.17.3 and minimized number of patches on top
+ batteryd was updated to work with 4.17, but all it does is set maximum
charge current
- charging seems to work, somewhat unreliable :(
- Homescreen never comes up - did I break it? :(

I added a section to the build instructions that is required for
software opengl to start working.
This is the magical and barely documented ro.libagl property that has to
be set to 0, something that hs to happen in the upstream replicant repos
eventually. Until then hand-editing is required.

I also linked to a Dockerfile that I wrote. It allows managing the
sources from the host system, while running the build inside a clean
debian 9 environment.

br
Josua Mayer