> Am 21.07.2018 um 19:55 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andr...@kemnade.info>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am just back of my holiday bike trip. I wanted to use my headset
> (which is in a bad condition) to phone, but I was unable to get any
> input from the micro (arecord | aplay echo test). So my am wondering if
> anyone has a working configuration? @Nikolaus: Are there still
> openmoko headsets collecting dust at goldelico? Are there other
> compatible headsets?

I have to check. Maybe I have one or two. Finding compatible headsets
isn't that easy since 2.5mm 4 pin are no longer common and there have
been two different pin layouts. AFAIR, there was a Nokia and a Motorola
pin assignment and the GTA02 was Motorola compatible. There should be
information on the Openmoko wiki.

> BTW:
> As I had touched a finnish gsm network which does not let me do
> anything I had enough enough motivation to add manual network
> selection to simple-gsmgui.
> And I also have some bugfix for a race condition regarding modem
> powerons. So expect a new release soon.

Nice!

BR,
Nikolaus