Hi,

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 20:10:04 +0000 (UTC)
WB <wankelwan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> HiĀ  all,
>
> Sorry for bringing this up so late (and for being so quiet anyway), but last
> year we spoke about renting a house or similar as a group, akin to OHSW but
> then as a sideshow to fosdem.
>
> By now I fear most of you will have had a look for a hotel room, but I bring
> it up anyway.

I am in Le Berger Hotel. Already booked, no cancellation possible. Near
the Argus and Aqua hotel where others stayed last year.

> Via airbnb I found a house [0] just on the other side of the park opposite
> the university. It houses 8, spread over 5 beds, at some 450 euro for two
> nights including breakfast. They also do transfers to the airport and the
> trainstation for an undisclosed sum. I'll come by car myself, so I can also
> help out.
>
> There are more options of course, but this one caught my eye.
>
> Anyone interested?

Hmm, we had http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/FOSDEM2018/
we should probably add a
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/FOSDEM2019/

And I think we should meet at the same restaurant on Saturday evening as
last yaer.

Regards,
Andreas