Hi,

I'm rereading GTD after several years and using many other systems.
I've recently started using TiddlyWiki for my personal notes and task
management but would like to try using d3 as part of my system for
project/task management (I'll likely keep my reference material in a
separate, standard TiddlyWiki).

Is there a page or file that explains some of the basic uses of the
various significant tags and functions available in d3?

A basic walkthrough of creating a project, context, adding,
processing, and managing actions, etc. is what I'm looking for
specifically.

I've looked around a bit and I can infer some of the info I need to
know but if there's a formal User Guide or HowTo, that would be very
helpful.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel and start using it only to find out
there is a better, more efficient way already available.

Thanks,
Kelly