Hello,
I've been running into a situation which has been currently discussed
before.
http://groups.google.com/group/gtd-tiddlywiki/msg/9dcaa5be07a0dd28

I've run in a situation where I'm in a hurry that I create a project
with no next step.  I just recently discovered that they're not
showing up in my reviews ;(

The 2007 reference had a macro defined to identify these situations.
(Btw.. Is there a tool bar hidden somewhere on the discussion posting
page to embed hyperlinks?)

Does this macro represent current thinking on how to address this
situation?