Thanks for the input.  I followed the instructions and can assign
priorities to *projects* now.

But since I only have a few projects each of which do have many tasks
or to-do's -- what's the proper mGSD term for it? -- what's really
useful would be assigning priorities to the tasks, so to-do's are
ordered by priority and worked on within each project.  Any idea how
this can be achieved?   Or does this idea makes sense?

I probably need to study the basics of the design and philosophy of
GSD from some introductory material -- what's a good introduction? --
that said, I am a little unsure why GSD doesn't like the priority concept at
the first place.

Meng