Greetings!

Been using mGSD for a few months. I would like to modify it look via CSS,
but I'm not a programmer so I dont understand the code mGSD is written...
Havent found any good tutorials too. So here's the question.

In mgtdList (for ticklers or action lists) the output is like
*<span class="innerlist>
*

*<span class="tickler">
**<span class="notesLink"></span>
**<span class="projLink">
**<br>
**<span class="tickler">
**<span class="notesLink"></span>
**<span class="projLink">
**<br>*

and so on.
A tickler (for instance) span contains:
*<span class="tickler">
*

*<input class="chkOptionInput" type="checkbox">
<a class="button Starred off" href="javascript:;" title="Starred">★</a>
<input class="dateBox">
<a class="tiddlyLink tiddlyLinkExisting" href="javascript:;" title="..."
refresh="link" tiddlylink="...">...</a>
<a class="deleteTiddlerButton" href="javascript:;" title="Delete tiddler

*</span>*
I would like to split those: input, star button and datebox to CONTAINER
#1, and tiddler title, delete button, notes and project/contact links -- to
another one CONTAINER #2.

Can I do anything to do something like that without rewriting all the mGSD?
:)