Hi,
I have a problem with switching to full-screen mode. when I click on the
restore button, the main window appears string of tiddler "GettingStarted"
and overrides other tiddlers.

Another problem is more complicated. Try to create an "empty meeting" - without
the project. And add to it any "Projects Reference Items" or "Attendes."
Unfortunately,
this is not working.