Dnia 23-06-2005, czw o godzinie 10:27 -0700, Alexei D napisaƂ:
> > Well, not really. You just pack PixbufRenderer into
> > column, and give it
> > a pixbuf showing a circle. It's entirely up to you
> > how you get the
> > circle, drawing it in GIMP and saving as PNG loaded
> > by your app
>
> Thanks for the reply. The thing is, I need many
> differently colored circles (more than 50) to insert
> in front of a text in CellRenderer.

Ugh. You said it was meant to signal some state, right? I don't know
what exactly you want to do, but are you sure that colour-coding this
info is a good idea? Having more than 3-4 different colours (and always
remember to present the same info by different means, not everyone can
see all the colours) usually adds more confusion than it solves.

> Maybe like only hold 1 file of a white color, and
> whenever I need a different color, change it inside my
> application and use it. But I didn't find any tools in
> Gtk that would manipulate image/pixbuf for me .....

AFAIK, there aren't any, but just changing the colour shouldn't be that
hard, pixbuf can be accessed as a simple array of bytes.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>