On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 21:40 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Douglas Vechinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > First, is it possible to make a GtkFileChooserDialog when in
> > GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE action to "activate" when the user presses
> > Enter or Return in the name entry box so that one does not have to move
> > the mouse to the Save button?
>
> It already does that. Perhaps you are using an old version?

Do you know what version it should be working with.  The version I was
presently running with was 2.4.13.

> > When a GtkFileChooserDialog is started in Load action, is it
> > possible to have the name entry field present so one can also type
> > in a name.
>
> You can already type in a name, you don't need an entry for that. Just
> do it.

Started typing in this case and a little entry pops up while typing.
Must say this doesn't seem obvious since I was looking for an actual
field or entry to start typing in.

Forgot to ask this question earlier.  What about user defined filters in
this case.  Is there any way a user can supply their own on the spot
filter when in the dialog?