Fernando ApesteguĂ­a wrote:

Actually, I want my app behaves for example like the gnome font dialog.
When I change dpi configuration, dialog, gnome panel and others, they expand
their widths and heights to fit the text. Did you try it?.

Maybe I'm missing some widget property to do this automatically. The other
possibility is to code calculations with dpi as you said.
Okay, now that I know more or less what you're up to, I'm sorry to say I have no ideas other than, as stated earlier, calculating on the fly somehow. I would imagine you're using a GtkStyle to set the font, so that would be the place to look for raw data to calculate size.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

-Ron T.