When creating a GtkImage from a stock icon, you need to tell it the size of the
image to create, as one of the GTK_ICON_SIZE_* constants.

What I want is to find out programatically, how large those sizes are in pixels.

The reason: I've got a function which takes either a stock icon id, or a
filename, and needs to return the image therein in the requested icon size.  In
the case of a stock icon, that's easy.  In the case of a file, I need to load
the image and scale it down to fit in with the rest.

Fredderic