[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The behavior you want should happen automatically - works for me. Certain
> widgets, like the TreeView and the TextView understand if they are nested
> within a scrolled window and scroll automatically when needed. Probably there
> is something wrong with the way you set up the scrolled window and the
> treeview together.
>
> The link you give does not work, so I can not check your code.

Take the semicolon off the end.  ;-)

  http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~hoelz/TodoList.pl

And, indeed, Jaap's intuition is correct:

    $topScroll->add_with_viewport($top);
    $bottomScroll->add_with_viewport($bottom);

$top and $bottom are both "natively scrollable" widgets, so
add_with_viewport() actually messes them up.   Just do

    $topScroll->add($top);
    $bottomScroll->add($bottom);

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>