Hi, guys.

I have one more question about GtkTreeView.

In my GtkTreeView, another column use GtkCellRenderCombo,
and I tried store the GtkListStore (for GtkCellRenderCombo) using
G_TYPE_OBJECT
and set it up as an attribute ("model" -> list_store).

But this doesn't seem work properly and warning occurs.

[W] unable to set property `model' of type `GtkTreeModel' from value of type
`GObject'

If I use G_TYPE_INTERFACE rather than G_TYPE_OBJECT.
the warning disappears but tree view does not work.

Is there something different when using GtkCellRenderCombo in this case?

Thanks, :-)

--
Best regards,

Keedi Kim