Hi, list.

I've noticed many widgets calculate its base size relying on font sizes (font
size, ascent, descent...) of its pango context. Thus I've tried to change
PangoFontDescription of widgets in this way just after widget creation:

  context = gtk_widget_get_pango_context ( wg );
  descr1 = pango_context_get_font_description ( context );
  descr2 = pango_font_description_copy(descr1) ;

  int size = pango_font_description_get_size(descr2);

  size  = ( size * 2 ) / 3;

  pango_font_description_set_size(descr2, size);
  pango_context_set_font_description(context, descr2);

But this doesn't work. What is the right solution of my problem? Finaly I want
make widgets smaller than default widgets, like toolbox widgets in The GIMP.

Thanks.