I just noticed... the code sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work(the
code doesn't go to completion which kind of confirms that there is thread
lock problem).

There doesn't seem to be an error in other parts of the code because the
code works fine when i comment the file writing part(i.e., prepareGrammar()
).

I have attached part of my code.

PS: I have used standard functions (fopen, fprintf etc) because i couldn't
find glib equivalent(for fseek() and fclose() ).

--
regards,
Nischal E Rao

Join RVCE OSUM at http://osum.sun.com/group/rvceosum