I'm not sure, at least in my system, because in my keyboard mapping
(french) AltGr is used for special characters. These characters works
well in Gtk::TextView or Gtk::Entry, which mean correct value is
passed by Gtk, which means correct modifier is identified by Gtk.

It seems either the problem appears only with accelerators, either I
don't use the correct work key in accelmap file... (I tried <AltGr>,
<AltGraph>, <Mod1>...<Mod5>)