Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Does anyone know if GTK allows switching print trays in the middle of a
> GtkPrintOperation?
>
> I tried setting the source to Tray 2 in the "request-page-setup" signal
> for the second page, but this did not work. The second page printed to
> Tray 1 (default).

Old message, but I still wanted to reply for the Google archives.

I cannot get GTK to change tray during a print job. I had to break the
print job into two jobs and manually call
gtk_print_settings_set_default_source() inbetween jobs.

Ideally GTK should be able to change tray *and* paper orientation/size
during a print job. There doesn't seem to be an RFE for this, but I
think it would be a good feature.