Hi,
 i have a problem with GTK Socket. I'm using it to build some GUI for my
beloved urxvt terminal emulator. But I encountered a big problem, when i need
to split screens. URXVT support xembed, so i use GTK Socket to create window,
and pass socked id to urxvt, that plugs and embeds itself into a socket.
However, then i need to reparent socket to another parent(for example split
window, notebook page to another etc.), and there is a problem. When i try to
reparent socket the socket plug(in this case embedded urxvt) is destroyed. Is
there a way to go around this?

Thank you
michael