On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:33 AM, rastersoft <ras...@rastersoft.com> wrote:

> It is very subtle, because it hapens usually
> after being running for two-three days. It is a double free. I tried
> with Valgrind, but when I use it, the error doesn't trigger, which makes
> me suspect it is a race condition between both threads (valgrind ensures
> that only one thread runs each time).

Maybe you could try giving Thread Sanitizer and/or Address Sanitizer a go.
They're available in recent-ish versions of gcc and clang; just rebuild
your program with CFLAGS and LDFLAGS "-fsanitize=thread" or
"-fsanitize=address". When bad things happen, messages will be printed to
the console and your program aborted.

--
 Leandro