On 10/09/2015 08:21 AM, Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Thu, 2015-10-08 at 22:05 -0300, Germán Racca wrote:
About "coor.run()", I have followed the exact steps in the official
PyGObject tutorial:

https://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org/en/latest/dialogs.html#c
ustom-dialogs

Good to know :-)

Well, I do not know much about Python.

But the difference seems to be obviously. You have

class TitleBar:

and call

coor = Coor2MASS(self)

So for you self is not a widget at all, but it should, it is used as
parent widget!

In the Python tutorial we have

class DialogWindow(Gtk.Window):

Here self is a Gtk.Window.

Can not say you exactly how to solve your problems, but you should get
the idea. Or maybe ask in a Python list/forum when Python itself is the
problem.

Thanks for your advises! As you can see, I'm not so good when it comes to OOP...

All the best,
Germán.

--
Germán A. Racca