On 05/03/2016 04:57 PM, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Well I can't ship MSYS2 and MXE with my application, and I most certainly
> can't sell any application to grandma and grandpa, if it requires instructions
> on how to install MSYS2 and MXE just so you can run my application.

For MSYS2, you create a package for installing your application in
MSYS2. Then you use a clean MSYS2 installation with which you install
your application package and all dependencies. You can then copy the
installed directories and contents and use them as a bundle. You still
have to ship the GTK+ source code you used though.

Look at gedit for an example:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/win32/make-gedit-installer