Hello jim,

I tried with a virtual machine of Ubuntu (downloaded from osboxes.org).
It's Ubuntu 16.10. I installed Glade 3.20. The first[1] is the screenshot
after opening the original .glade file. It seems ok (note the presence of
one data row in fans_store ListStore and the rendering of three TreeView at
the top).

After deleting the data row, Glade under Ubuntu doesn't crash. However
there's a problem in the rendering. Now the three TreeView at the top
aren't shown anymore. Take a look at this screenshot[2].

After the same operation, Glade 3.20 under Windows (installed through
msys2) crashes.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CYlRvNTltbU1NWDA
/view?usp=sharing
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CZWdCZkR2R1pEUEU