On Fri, 2017-03-10 at 10:32 +0000, Rúben Rodrigues wrote:
> HI,
>
> Thanks for your reply. NExt i will change to gtk3, but i think that i
> need to change many things.. It could be simple to make a homogeneous
> table and hide images, unfortunately not..

I don't know exactly what you desire, but I have the feeling that it
may be possible.

Maybe you can use dummy images as place holders? Or maybe you can put
your images first in some sort of (fixed size) container, and than put
that container into the table?

Or, when I remember the old Krause book correctly, I think there is
some type of container available in GTK2 with allows absolute
positioning. Maybe use that instead of a table?