No! This is the ID: https://ibin.co/3FlPSBGuokBB.png

and this is the widget name https://ibin.co/3FlPnPaDN7Zl.png that i used
in css provider. This is not the problem because in start of the program
i change the label to other color to understand if css provider is
working. And works, but when i tried in the middle of the code change
again with this code don't works..

How can i add a Css class? How it works? I tried insert style classes in
glade, but the value that i write disappear.

Thanks