On Wed, 2018-05-30 at 13:33 -0400, Tarie Nosworthy via gtk-app-devel-
list wrote:
> I am writing an app in GTK+, and I wanted to center a splash screen.

Note, users get irritated by splash screens they can't move.

You *can* make a window that's centered and immovable, e.g. gimp does
it, so you could look at that, but if it's visible for more than a
second or two it's incredibly annoying in a world where people tend to
run lots of applications at the same time.

Liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.