On 2013-04-10 10:12, tarn...@tarnyko.net wrote:
> Out of curiosity, collecting info on my side : are you cross-compiling
> GTK+2 or GTK+3 ?

I don't know if it was clear or not, but I have only cross compiled my
application and have been using pre-build GTK libraries. I have built it
using both GTK+2 and GTK+3, but I have only released GTK+2 versions.

> And if you cross-compile, I suppose you are using mingw ; do you
> install it using your distro's package manager ("yum install mingw",
> "apt-get install mingw"), or is there such a thing as a "standalaone
> mingw env" available in a tarball ?

I have installed mingw32 though my distos package manager (pacman on
Arch and emerge/crossdev on Gentoo). I don't think I would use a
"standalone mingw env" on Linux.

If I didn't want to use my distos package manager I think I would just
download the sources and build mingw myself. I think there are only a
couple packages that are needed: the cross versions of gcc and binutils,
and then the mingw runtime and w32api?