On 22/01/2018 04:12, 范,君維 wrote:

Hi John,

Can you try generating gtk/gtkmarshalers.[c|h] using glib-genmarshal?  Can you also test using the Python version of glib-genmarshal and see whether the linking z   works properly?  If not, use the former .exe version of the tool, and perhaps file a bug against the Python version of glib-genmarshal?

Hi fanc,

Currently, I do build gtk/gtkmarshalers.[c]h] using python   I can try going back to the exe builder but I'm about to go away for a couple of days.  It'll be Wednesday before I get a chance to try this.

In the meantime, I noticed that the missing symbols are kinda #defined in gtkmarshalers.h (except using underscores).  So whereas I see errors like this:-

    gtk.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gtk_marshal_VOID__BOOLEAN     gtk.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gtk_marshal_VOID__BOXED     gtk.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gtk_marshal_VOID__ENUM

Those exact symbols aren't defined anywhere - but underscored versions are defined in 'gtkmarshalers.h':-

    #define _gtk_marshal_VOID__BOOLEAN g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__BOOLEAN
    #define _gtk_marshal_VOID__BOXED g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__BOXED
    #define _gtk_marshal_VOID__ENUM g_cclosure_marshal_VOID__ENUM

Does that help to explain anything ?

John