Le vendredi 08 juin 2018 à 20:25 +0100, Tim-Philipp Müller a écrit :
> Just to make sure everyone is aware of this, this also means distros
> will always need to always build the documentation with gtk-doc,
> since
> "ninja dist" won't include generated html files in the tarball. It
> just
> includes whatever is checked into git (they could be checked into git
> of course if that was a deal-breaker for some reason).

Note that the doc is built and uploaded as part of glib's CI for each
tag, so it can be taken from artifacts. I don't know if it gets
published from there, but we could do something. Emmanuele Bassi
probably knows more about this mechanism.

Now that I think about this, the CI could be used to publish
Windows/MacOSX doc as well, I think that's something we never could do
before.

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.