Here you go: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk-doc

> So, I'll send it here, if you know how to create a ticket - I'll do it.
> -----
> Version 1.27
>
> Bug 1.
> If we have a structure, with union inside of it (as one of fields) -
> documentation for this field doesn't appear in HTML.
>
> you can easily check it by cloning this project:
> https://github.com/aslobodeniuk/gtkdoc-test
>
> (master branch)
>
> Just run ./script, and it will cleanup, compile and generate html

Please report this. If you can provide this as a patch for the test
suite (bugs), that'd be awesome. I'll have to run with
GTKDOC_TRACE=debug and see where the parse fails.

> -----
> Bug 2. (you can check it by switching the project to branch
> "struct_issue".
>
> if we define typedef structure without enter before the "{", like this
>
> "typedef struct _s { ... " - it appears in documentation normally.
>
> If with enter before the "{", like this
> "
> typedef struct _s
> {
> "
>
> - the whole struct doesn't appear in documentation.

The parser in gtk-doc is already complicated enough. If there is an easy
fix I won't mind though.

> So... thanks for your attention.

Thanks for the reports

Stefan