Yes, it's the web i've found too, it's interesting :) .

Now I have question about GtkExpander, I've searched in the documentation
page: http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkExpander.html

<http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkExpander.html>How can I remove
or hide the left icon (a triangle, or, in my case, a little square with a
cross inside) that are in all the GtkExpander widgets?

I can't find it here :p. (I want to put my own label widget with an icon
instead of a simple text label, i know how can i do this, but if i do it
then the square it's unneeded and looks ugly)

Thanks in advance! :)

2010/7/12 <american.communist.pa...@gmail.com>

> On Jul 12, 2010 11:51am, Jeff Hallock <jhall...@wbanda.com> wrote:
> > Hmmm…. I able to find one immediately by googling “gtk expander
> > screenshot”. Who’d a thought…
>
> I monitor this list because I know I'll eventually learn something new, I
> am far from complete in my knowledge of "stuff". For giggles I decided to
> take Jeff's advice and google exactly that; "gtk expander screen shot",
> since I wasn't exactly sure what an "expander" was, and found this:
>
> http://www.laas02.org/?page_id=16
>
> Its apparently some intelligent guy's blog, and the page in question is a
> nice little treatise on gtk widgets. Its a little better than the canonical
> documentation, it gives a little more background on each gtk widget, some
> context with code (Mono, but who cares?) and some more detail on each
> option, given that the information isn't already presented earlier on and
> not redundant. Its very brief, but did contain some info new to me. This
> could actually help me picture what I need to do and what I need out of a
> gtk widget in the future. If you need to put a particular scenario in
> context with regard to gtk and the rather dry documentation canon doesn't
> really help, you might give this guy's blog a perusal.

- Per la llibertat del coneixement -
- Per la llibertat de la ment...       -