On Wed, 2019-02-20 at 11:49 -0600, Igor Korot wrote:
> I know I am kind of switching the topic here, but...
>
> Why do we even talking about button number, when the doc explicitly
> said
> "right-click", which implies "right mouse button".

Yes, I noticed that contradiction myself when answering your question.

I would assume that "right mouse button" is what is generally used, but
other buttons may work also or may work in future, maybe in GTK7?
Should be not too hard to test.
  • [no subject] Igor Korot via gtk-list
    • Re: Igor Korot via gtk-list
    • Re: Stefan Salewski