On Jan 8, 2013, at 6:24 PM, John A. Vink <j...@nestlabs.com> wrote:

> Here's the error I get when I do "~/.local/bin/jhbuild build
> meta-gtk-osx-core"
>
> This is the tail end.  There's 100 lines or so of output.  Let me know if you
> need more.
>
> checking for GLIB - version >= 2.14.0... yes (version 2.34.1)
> checking for GLib >= 2.31.0... yes
> checking for gtkdoc-check... /Users/jav/gtk/inst/bin/gtkdoc-check
> checking for gtkdoc-rebase... /Users/jav/gtk/inst/bin/gtkdoc-rebase
> checking for gtkdoc-mkpdf... /Users/jav/gtk/inst/bin/gtkdoc-mkpdf
> checking whether to build gtk-doc documentation... no
> Specified Gtk Version check
> checking for MAC... no
> checking for MAC... no
> configure: error: GTK+-2.0 Wersion 2.10 or higher or GTK+-3.0 Version 2.90.0
> or higher is required to build gtk-mac-integration
> *** Error during phase configure of gtk-mac-integration: ########## Error
> running ./configure --prefix /Users/jav/gtk/inst --libdir
> '/Users/jav/gtk/inst/lib' --disable-python   *** [19/20]

I told you to subscribe. This is the last message I will pass in unless you do.

You already established that Gtk+ wasn't installed, and this error obviously
reflects that. jhbuild will have stopped when Gtk+ failed to build or install,
and to continue you must have told it to ignore the error and continue. I
conclude that you're either too inexperienced to be attempting this or
trolling. You may prove me wrong by analyzing for yourself why Gtk+ is failing
to build and attempting to solve it for yourself, and if you fail, describing
what you have done to attempt to remedy the problem -- after subscribing to the
list.

Regards,
John Ralls