hi,

I am creating a messagedialog with button type yesNo
But it starts as the button in the selected, I would like to put the button
yes set focus default.

How can this be done?

Example code

MessageDialog md1 = new MessageDialog (null, DialogFlags.Modal,
MessageType.Info, ButtonsType.YesNo,"Registrar Item? ");

                        ResponseType response = (ResponseType)md1.Run ();

                        md1.Show ();

                        if (response == ResponseType.No) {
                                md1.Destroy ();
                        else