I am attempting to install gstreamermm. I think i have all the dependencies
installed. I cloned the repo locally and installed autoconf. In the top
folder I ran "autoconf" which created the configure file. When I run
"./configure" I get "cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in
build"."/build". Is this supposed to be generated by autoconf? I don't see
it in the repo anywhere.

Also, in the README, it says to see the 'INSTALL' file, but i don't see one
anywhere.

Thanks for any help! I am unfamiliar with building libraries like this.