Hey list,

I'd like to track the currently selected entry in a
Gsv::StyleSchemeChooserWidget, either by preferably retrieving a
property to bind to a GSettings key, or by having the widget invoke a
callback when the selection changes so I can manually query it.

I've looked for a
Gsv::StyleSchemeChooserWidget::property_style_scheme() but there
doesn't appear to be any such. It also doesn't appear to be derived
from a Gsv::StyleSchemeChooser as I had intuitively expected which does
have a property_style_scheme() method.

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred