Thanks for comments.  My macroses:

  _MEMBER_GET(name,name,const Glib::ustring&,const gchar*)
  _MEMBER_SET(name,name,Glib::ustring,gchar*)

the generated code :
const Glib::ustring& DsnInfo::get_name() const
{
  return Glib::convert_const_gchar_ptr_to_ustring(gobj()->name); // This is
my concern. it looks like we return ref for temp object
}

void DsnInfo::set_name(const Glib::ustring& value)
{
  gobj()->name = g_strdup((value).c_str());
}

Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev

*Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.See
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>*