I guess the key would be to find the equivalent of the following old
(Playbin2) code
Glib::RefPtr<Gst::Buffer> image_buf;(const guint8*)
image_buf→get_data(),
a Buffer is replaced I think by a Sample; but from the documentation I
can not understand how to get at its raw data, and then convert it
to(const guint8*) for Gdk::Pixbuf::create_from_data?
regards,